Berkvens Doors & Frames
- Founded in 1933, in Someren the Netherlands, Berkvens is 4 state-of-the-art factories in which continuous investments are made. With over 450 employees Berkvens has established itself as market leading producer to the residential, healthcare, education, office fit-out, hotel and leisure industries.
- Production characterised by a high degree of automation.
- Over €25m invested in production facilities in the last 10 years.
- Quality Assurance Certification to ISO 9001, 14001 and CTBA standards.
- European leader for sustainability.
When the family business was established in 1933, enterprising carpenter Piet Berkvens laid a solid foundation for today's company. Piet invented the honeycomb-core door and then went on to design a process for the industrial production of doors that was completely new at that time and is still used all over the world today. Innovation was important at the start of the company and still is as we develop new products in house. The passion for doors set a trend for constant product renewal, professionalism, production efficiency and a continually growing assortment. Over the years Berkvens transformed from a local manufacturer to an important player in the construction industry, now with 4 factories producing 400,000 doors and 335,000 door frames annually.