The beautiful look of a bespoke wooden door with a strength and durability unmatched. Decodeur, a designer laminate door with so much quality it’s hard to find a rival, in laminates and real wood veneer. Beautiful, stylish, authentic wood grain finishes to fit in with any modern or contemporary interior. Deep skin wood grains to look and feel just like real wood. Precision deep cut groove lines to contrast and compliment the selected finishes. A finish quality to rival bespoke manufactured doors but at an affordable price.
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is top of the class in laminates, on average 4 times thicker than its traditional counterparts meaning better styling and a deeper wood grain texture is created, a totally realistic feel.
- More hygienic than real wood veneer or traditional laminates
- Super strength, stability and impact resistance over woods and traditional laminates
- Higher Décor lifespan than woods or traditional laminates
- Greater scratch and wear resistance, higher density offers more protection than any of its competition.
- Will not suffer UV damage for its full life unlike woods or traditional laminates
- More resistant to chemicals, heat and moisture than traditional laminates or wood
- High quality European construction
- Rail and stiles with a solid cores attributes a more stable door with less chance of warping
- More environmentally friendly
Black is back. Combined with a fine neutral wood grain it creates a variety of strong character textures which radiates class and natural elegances similar to a black lacquered oak.
Grey Vicenza Oak
A rift cut oak with warm taupe tones. Grey Vicenza Oak combines well with the solid black colour of the ‘V’ cut groove lines. The excellent deep skin texture adds a natural touch to the door.
Beige Grey Lorenzo Oak
Elegant in its simplicity, with a white pore structure that shows slightly darker cracks it gives the beige grey toned oak a certain liveliness. Its deep skin texture provides excellent visual and haptic naturalness.
Grey Nebraska Oak
A rough, weathered look, for a striking rustic appearance. Its weathered look is enhanced by the great colour tone and is also supported by the grey colour scheme. A rough deep skin texture provides an authentic feel to the visually rough looking surface.